Friday, July 14, 2006

Passed !

Yes its exams we are talking about, I have passed my exams! yuppy, shocked? Some of you must be thinking how sad I am to get excited about just getting passed? LOL well amazingly I did really good, not many people managed to get through. From strength of about 50-60 people only 25 people passed or I should say are eligible for the MSc project.

Haan ji I got B ! and I hold Post Graduate Diploma in Personal, Mobile and Satellite communications now :D, just starting my MSc project now and inshAllah should be done by end of Sept. this year.

It was this Monday when I got call from my class mate O, while I was wandering in local morrison's store. At first it felt like my heart beat almost stopped. I forgot what I was there for and started running towards university. Was happy that he got passed but he said not many of the students did and he didn't knew about me because he was at work and someone else told him about his. Just after 15 mins while I was on my way got his call again, this time it was really scary because I just wondered what he wants to tell me now!!! Well to some relief, he said someone told him that he saw LATIF as well on the list, though it wasn't satisfactory enough because the person we were talking about even didn't know my full name.

Well yes my name was on the list, which was really confusing! with so many different variants :| my name was under list which said: These candidates have been awarded PGDip in PMSC and they may undertake MSc project dissertation in a view to obtain MSc degree, was something like that. It took me about 10 mins to actually realise that yes I was through without a hitch:D .

Its sad that so many people couldn't, especially people who I knew. Just reminds when we all started last September, most of the students recently arrived from Pakistan, with a very unique view of their would-be life in Britain and future after the degree and it is just unfortunate that after spending so much money of their parents (some of them were even on loans) they couldn't managed to adapt into local situation, the way teachers teach, the way people behave and obviously the British weather. So much to complain, so little to enjoy and worries of part time jobs. I wont be saying anymore on that as I could have been with them right now, but Alhamdullilah I am not, all it is that I fell really bad for them. Some of them were my really good friends and now I am too scared to know their plans....

Anyway, starting my MSc project now, my PGDip supervisor has just vanished from the scene, he is not replying to my emails, he is never in his room! what I am supposed to do ? I have just emailed MSc project co-ordinator but he is famous for not replying emails very efficiently ( I know hez busy person:|:| ) and I don't really like to bother someone without prior arrangements. Well lets see, my sisters getting married next month, I need to PLAN which I am really bad at :$ and I have to be in Lahore by 19th but how that is possible is still someone on drawing tables in back of my head.

Over and out!

10 Comments:

At 11:19 pm, Blogger Mariam said...

Congratulations on passing! Good luck with your project. & congratulations on your sister's wedding, too.

 
At 12:23 am, Blogger Tauqeer said...

thanks :)

 
At 2:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, i am really shocked to hear that u passed...lol...congrats on the result n sister's wedding...

 
At 11:37 am, Blogger The Lil fairy & her angel friends said...

congrats and all da best for ur future

 
At 11:38 am, Blogger The Lil fairy & her angel friends said...

congrats and all da best for ur future

 
At 12:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sister singular? :(

Forgot second sister did you!! ;)

 
At 4:40 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Tauqeer...
Best of luck for the future! :)

and Sincere Congratulations for your Sister's wedding Allah unhay khush rakhay Ameeeeeeen

 
At 3:16 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» » »

 
At 2:22 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... http://www.forex-capital-market-llc.info/Discounted-wedding-stationery.html Offline microsoft office training Ferraris restaurant bromley Man pants wholesale ca The ambien state Horse racing keenland Charter fishing california Pay per click state http://www.teenpussy4.info/bigblondebombshell.html http://www.cheap-bad-credit-merchant-account.info/balticmerchantaccount.html http://www.buyvalium4.info/nice-butts-in-tight-pants.html nice butt in pants http://www.distance-education-graduate-psychology-texas.info/wrangler-hero-cargo-pants.html 20mg fluoxetine capsules

 
At 12:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Teaching abroad multitrip insurence Rule tire shop willmar mn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home