Sunday, January 20, 2008

Life is Indeed unpredictable.

Yesterday was sad day indeed. I lost someone I admired a lot. One of my "online" friend died in a horrific accident in North of Pakistan. She was one of the sweetest person I ever knew. She used to call me "bro" and we used to discuss whole lot of topics which includes personal relationships and political scenario in Pakistan.

She was bio-med student in Islamabad belonging to Swat valley in north of Pakistan as an origin. The girl had so many dreams, ambitions, she was very different to normal girls one comes across, with full of doing-something-attitude. She was happily engaged since few good months now and was planning to get married later this year. She had scholarship offers from high ranking American universities, I remember the day she was so excited when she passed her IELTS (English language test) with real good band.

I don't know how to express this, what to say, and how to write but I just wanted to. The worst thing is, its almost two weeks now when she was shot dead by Pak-army as she was going home after finishing her last semester but unfortunately she entered the area during curfew time. I don't know exact details what happened and how, but may be thats not important as well. I have lost someone, some person I knew, though last year we did plan to see each other but for some reason we couldn't and all I know is, she is not going to see his "prince charming" thats what she used to call her fiancé and neither we be able to meet. Such a tragedy for her family, death at this age is pure horrific.

14 Comments:

At 7:07 pm, Blogger Mariam said...

May her soul rest in peace, & may peace return to the Swat Valley. I guess life really is unpredictable, and it is difficult to cope with the death of your peers because it makes you realize that it could have happened to you.

 
At 4:17 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Innah lilla wa inna ilayhi rajioun..

It is sad..and such sudden news can leave you in disbelief for a while..

Life is unpredictable and can be cut short...ur right.. Makes you think of all the decisions you have made in this life.

Where we will be tomorow..Noone really knows.... and leaves me thinking about the realities of pakistan. It is truly in a sad state.

Wishin her family and all her friends..patience and strength.

She seemed a gem of a girl..R.I.P.

 
At 12:55 am, Blogger Unknown said...

i got no words bro.......

May Her Soul Rest In Peace.

 
At 1:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh god, that's so sad... Life and death have no rules:(
Im so grieved to hear this. You know how rondu im:( so before I start crying.... be my new bro dude

 
At 5:38 pm, Blogger *Dulce* said...

May God bless her soul

 
At 8:14 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wen r u gona update????

 
At 8:48 am, Blogger Tauqeer said...

till you start visiting my blog frequently again @ khawab lol

 
At 2:57 am, Blogger Mariam said...

Mein jo rozana ati hoon, mere liyay hi koi nayi post likh deni thi :O

 
At 4:29 pm, Blogger Hina said...

I'm grieved to know about such a sudden death. May Allah bless her soul and may we get to meet her in Jannah. May Allah grant patience to her family and friends. Ameen. And what pains me is the fact that those who shot her were the ones trusted to take care of her.

 
At 9:55 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

k i am a regular now ....
update :/
so many times i dont comment cuz i see old post
but i do visit acha

 
At 10:47 am, Blogger Tauqeer said...

You people can always click on 'view profile' of mine and check my other blogs *-)

 
At 9:51 am, Blogger coco jumbo said...

May Allah shower His Divine blessings on her soul.
yes, life, a wave, vibrating in the void, so delicate that a single irregularity makes it fade away, far away into the void.

 
At 6:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:( i have no words..
May Allah grant her peace and a place in Jannat. Aameen.

 
At 8:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

May Allah(SWT) grant her eternal peace and place in heaven.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home