Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Shows I watch

For the entertainment, I watch these two shows almost daily:

1. Simpsons

2. Frasier

I know, Frasier is bit old show, but I must say I never knew of it since last year when I stumbled upon it being aired on a free local channel. I like Frasier, because it is not a usual comedy show filled with apparent jokes and funny gestures.

Since the main character (Dr. Fraiser Crane) being a psychiatrist, generates need to laugh by applying his text book theories to almost every part of his life.

I would recommend this show, if you haven't seen it yet.

1 Comments:

At 2:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We went down jagged steps, along a vaulted corridor bored out from the stone, lit by shafts of light. Home to nests of stray cats, it was damp and smelled of death. The officer showed us a truly miserable cell which looked as though it had been quite recently used. His grin subsiding, he explained that the last prisoner had been forgotten, and had starved to death.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home