Monday, July 31, 2006

MSN CHATROOM

Okay, now don't say how I end up in that but true we all do things we not sure we must:P Anyway, I wanted to write something about different kind of people you come across in these chatrooms, 90% of them have no real life in any sense at all, they are completely surrounded by self created artificial community of people who they rely for almost all the humane requirements( including emotional but excluding financial).

They are intensely involved with the 'textual characters' of the chatrooms, even they can get upset if some OP/Host of a room gives a ban of 24hrs for a reason or not. I have nothing against it, but keeping in a view that there is a life outside the box!, one can utilize such a way to keep in touch with friends, with people of different cultures, have some fun time and that's about it, just because the limitations of the medium i.e. chatrooms cannot provide all that experience of real life, which contributes hugely to the development of a healthy personality. Most of them are so called heart-broken, depressed, wanting to speak but not to change, in general wierdos of the society ( I did not really wanted to use the term but I hope you know what I mean...).

Why I am writing this ?, because a very amusing incident occurred to me yesterday in a chatroom where I am the part-time HOST, which means I can kick/ban the people because of what ever reason I believe I should, anyway, there was a guy who said SALAAM in a weird way, I kicked him and asked him to say it properly or either don't say it, he repeated couple of times with the same response from me. Then he spoke to the actual owner of the chatroom about it saying: 'Mujhey iske gher ka pata batao, mai isko gher say uthwa lounga, yeh apnay aapko samajhta kia hai'; "Tell me his place, I can get him kidnapped, what does he think about himself", LOL LOL and I was like in tears laughing, how can people take it so seriously?. Remember chatrooms are for fun?:P:P . Please! its just a chatroom, or again typical have nothing to do else then trying to bully people on the internet?:D what ever he was, he made me to write this blog now and was my fun guy of the day :) cheers bro:P

Oh btw a screen shot of the room where all this incident took place:D


10 Comments:

At 4:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO Comments :D :$

 
At 1:05 am, Blogger Mariam said...

"Wanting to talk but not change!" Good expression :)
BTW, it is news to me that people my age frequent online chatrooms :O

 
At 10:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Said salaam in a strange way? How so?

Seems a bit of a strange reason to kick someone lol

 
At 12:05 am, Blogger Mariam said...

Have you disabled comments on your world? :O

 
At 7:07 pm, Blogger Tauqeer said...

Sher: Strange for some, not so strange for others, thats how it works in chatrooms and u know that :P
Mariam: Ji I did, I will open it back today, hopefuly:).

 
At 12:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL kidnap u! dat wud ve been funny haha poor toqz
wud he ask 4 money or demand to get back in da room? :P

 
At 10:51 pm, Blogger Tauqeer said...

hahaha anony thats for you to think :P

 
At 10:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how did he/she/it say salam?

I think it is strange to type anything in 'apni zaban' in English characters to be honest. Apart from the fact I am useless at it....I don't even make an effort to learn how to....because...it's just wrong :)

 
At 1:20 am, Blogger Tauqeer said...

it's just wrong?

 
At 6:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... business administration degree Hard drive test free software distance grooming learning pet Perfecta retractable awnings home page web Patent leather mary janes jones business card free sample template

 

Post a Comment

<< Home