Sunday, February 22, 2009

Big Egg!

Okay, I do not know if you people have seen them before or not, or even if you would find them unusual but for me I can not remember if I ever had experienced it earlier...

I am referring to Ostrich's Eggs!, I cannot say if I would ever be able to experience it as something on my plate in shape of an omelette or scrambled eggs, but I did saw them in a supermarket the other day. I really do not fancy to alter my love for 'chicken' eggs in any cooked* form...so only a picture of the eggs is enough at the moment.

I actually saw them at 'Lulu Hypermarket' here in Kuwait, and was priced at about 1 or 1.5 K.D (US$ 3.4 or 5.1), yes I cannot remember the exact price, this picture was safely stored in my mobile for sometime now. :P

Have a look and let me know what you think of it...

6 Comments:

At 6:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol! I wish you had put a chicken egg next to the ostrich eggs for size comparison. Out of curiosity, how much do chicken eggs cost? Are ostrich eggs more expensive or about the same? :O

The name "Lulu" reminded me of Madam Lulwa!

 
At 7:10 am, Blogger Tauqeer said...

Okay, if you click on the image to view the full size, and if you look real close, you can get a glimpse of an ordinary* egg on the right side of the image.

Ostrich eggs are ought to be expensive:@, the single of single egg is almost equal to the cost of complete tray of egg (28pcs?)...lol@your curiosity.

 
At 10:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think if I had an opportunity, I'd rather have them as omelettes instead of only admiring their size ! :D
(Btw...I am adding you to my blogroll --- you're already in that circle of friends, I think I should have done it earlier)

 
At 12:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Size matters! I prefer chicken eggs anyday.

 
At 7:10 am, Blogger Tauqeer said...

Thank you both for taking time to comment.

Well there are things to be admired, things to crave for, and things you can't live without...I'm not sure which category I may able to put these eggs..

and lol@size matters.

 
At 1:35 pm, Blogger Bushra said...

i hate eggs:S chahy chicken ho k ostrich k ..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home