Sunday, February 22, 2009

Iceland or Lulu?

Seeing something like that here in Kuwait really, really! brings back lot of memories, there was a time when I went almost vegetarian due to lack of Halal meat available around where I was living, so Iceland used to by favourite place to shop for frozen stuff...and what can beat a veggie pizza for a pound? :P

So the three different kinds of pizza's you can see in this picture taken recently at Lulu Hypermarket shows a week's menu for me at one time ... :P

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 6:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol! Why would you eat frozen pizzas now that you have rotisserie chicken, shawarmas, hummus and other heavenly food available at your local mat'ams at every street corner? :O

 
At 7:11 am, Blogger Tauqeer said...

I never said I bought them :O
I just took the image to show the globalization of consumer food options? ... lol

 
At 12:03 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always shop at LULU :)

 
At 1:21 am, Blogger gh said...

With price printed in pounds they weren't actually for sale in Arab markets. What was shelf price? Equivalent to a pound or different?

As far as globalization is concerned, it is very common, isn't it? For example chocolates coffee and tobacco?

Had i been in your place i would have bought it.

 
At 1:24 am, Blogger gh said...

ps: for an obvious reason - The label: Improved Recipe :)

 
At 7:28 am, Blogger Tauqeer said...

heheh @ improved recipe

and yes it was for sale WITH the printed price, which made it more interesting...

and I think the shelf price was almost equivalent to the printed price...can not remember completely as I was not interested to buy at that moment...seriously I can still feel the taste after all those years...lol I might get it when I'll start cooking for myself again.

 
At 1:08 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Those pizza's were nice though :D

 
At 7:42 am, Blogger Tauqeer said...

you bet they were!! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home