Sunday, November 21, 2010

Week after Eid

Week after Eid is supposed to be the hardest one...after 9 days of almost doing nothing, sleeping till 10 has definitely affected my biological systems. Today I had my regular 6.5 hours sleep, yet when I woke up it felt like I never slept, and I knew straight away It won't be the easiest day.

Although I managed to get away from work sooner, and had a chance to nap for 40 mins. I been feeling 'sleepy' all day. I am not sure what rest of the week holds for me, since I am not in mood of doing anything:|

*wish me luck:$

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

after NINE days? :O :O

Our uni called us on the fourth day too >_<

Good luck! Khao pio jaan banao!

 
At 2:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oye! You have been tagged!

http://shaguftaabbas.wordpress.com/2010/11/22/whyz-n-whoz-n-doz-n-ifz/

 
At 5:02 pm, Blogger Dreams Dewller said...

ooopssss... n as its winter so it is more sleeepy :)
anummunaf.wordpress.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home