Saturday, January 14, 2006

Things...

Okay lets leave new year post till feb, will post sum pics later maybe :)

Last week:

Eid-ul-Adha, it was good. Yes, suprisingly enough, my 7th Eid without family, away from home but still it was'nt bad i would say. No, its not that im getting used to it now, but well having a good time is very well dependent on a person itself. Occasions dont bring hapiness, it is something you bring out from yourself on occasions:P and yeah if you do it occasionally, thats the most you can get of it :P.
Morning time: Went to mosque for Eid prayer, me, FQ. and AH, my flatmates all together. Took them to mosque where they won't have gone themselves:P Yeah it was a Salafi mosque, in simple words an arabic one not the pakistani. After that, to the 'sweet centre', the one we used to come for halwa puri from huddersfield, i almost forgot it where it was, but only few days back i was going that and hurray! discovered it. Bought halwa, puri, channay:D went to pick up one of my class mates, was home by 11, had breakfast, had bit of laugh and giggles and there comes the relax time.
As its a exam period! some people do study till late at night...huff pata nahi kaisi dunya hai , and FQ and SQ bhi unmai say hi hian. Anyway, shaam kay khanay ki bari aayi, maine 2 aur class mates ko invite kia, ZS and IS ko. They said: sorry we dont know the way, so had to pick them up. I know how it feels like away from home and nothing much to do on Eid, so thought should invite all of them at one place. Keep in mind all of these guys excluding AH who is my flatmate but not my class mate, are new in UK, and was having very first "Bari Eid" here.

Hmm dinner was Chicken biryani, all cooked by me (A), with salad and juices and all that. It was fun, the topic i started was: What was you doing last eid?, everybody had loads of stories to tell, from 'Chand raat' to Qurbani and all that, and when it came to me, i was same like having dinner with my other mates last yr as well :)

Anyway stressed times, i skipped work as well! i was suppose to go to work on wednesday and thursday, i days i booked on my own will ! but never went, recieved a call from work on thursday , where i was :$ Hope shez not readin this: i said i was in uni :$ :$ but actually damn exams,. need to revise alot.

Even now i was just in middle of revising, so thought to take off my mind for few mins. Mobile and Internet exam on monday, 1 p.m. ! , GSM, HSCSD, GPRS, UMTS, WLAN, and then Interet and Mobility, so many slides, so many topics, confusing figures, mind boggling data rates, lets see how much i can retain of it :|

BBN

5 Comments:

At 8:37 am, Blogger Mariam said...

Eid mubarak, & good luck on zee exams!

 
At 2:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'my 7th Eid without family'

I'm not family :(

I feel offended ;)

:p

 
At 9:12 pm, Blogger Tauqeer said...

lol hahahah no ofcourse you are!!! u know what i mean:$

 
At 9:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*bursts into tears*

 
At 9:29 pm, Blogger Tauqeer said...

awwwwwwwww my poor lil bro dont cry, i'll come to ur place sumtimes:P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home