Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My trip back ..

Time: 18:53 GMT
Location: In the Air!

I am on my way back now to Kuwait. It is exactly 18:54 GMT at the moment somewhere above the Gulf sea. Today not being the best day of my life as I lost somewhere so close to me yet I was able to carry myself in a decent manner.

The day itself was not too bad, did went out with a friend and had pasta at one of my favourite pasta places called “wow”. After in the evening I did went to see some other friends and enjoyed Haleem as well.

My short trip to Dubai was good, and as expected I couldn’t get out much. I just wanted to relax and stay away from doing anything! I did get my visa in the email later today so it was the final call to work and I just had to follow, not that I really wanted to.

It is really strange that the country I lived for about an year and a half almost on my own, where I do not like many things, including my job and all yet I was being successful to make some good memories at this place. I did went to Sharjah with my cousin, and it brought back the time I went there for first time and then again and again with other friends I made during the course. Though my friends circle is Dubai is still very limited but certainly I can relate few happy moments spent with all of them at several occasions. So the moral is, no matter how much you hate the place you are at or the situation you are in, if we try, there are always positive things waiting for us.

Okay let me order my cuppachino now (yes I did say order as you have to buy your food in this airlineJ ) and let’s hope I can continue my blog entries after getting back to …

5 Comments:

At 9:46 pm, Blogger Mariam said...

... to where?

 
At 10:46 pm, Blogger Tauqeer said...

mm the first line says it I suppose...or was it one of your sarcastic comments *-) ...mmm lol

 
At 6:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard so much about Kuwait..one day, I'll visit that place

 
At 7:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

budget airline....the innovative idea of recent times...

I agree on the fact that we as humans can move and adjust wherever required....memories will remain good or bad...but there is no such thing as ....not being able to move or adjust at a new place...

some people talk about being homesick...the worldly reply to that is "home is where the heart is..."

the spiritual reply to that would be..."The real home where we belong is heaven because that is where the human being came from....nobody gets homesick for that? If you have to then be homesick for that home...it will make your feeling that much much more worthwhile..."

 
At 7:56 pm, Blogger Tauqeer said...

Thank you all for your comments. UTP...a very sound advice..Jazak Allah khair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home