Sunday, March 01, 2009

Am a busy man, ain't I? lol

So I am back after four days of absence.

  • I got 5 Yahoo! offliners.
  • 43 emails in Yahoo! Inbox. (95% of it must be spam)
  • 17 emails in office mail box.
  • Antivirus needs to be updated.
  • Firewall needs to be updated.
  • Windows needs to be updated.
  • 41 emails in Gmail :| must be lots of blog updates I follow....uff where to start :S
  • 41 Facebook notices.
  • 12 emails in Hotmail 2.
  • 25 emails in Hotmail 1.
  • 9 orkut scraps.
Okay, I am not going to write about blogs update, as I am hoping for long list, I am sure people must have used these four days to do some productive stuff, unlike me who just went out or played PSP at home...so let me get done with all this before the work starts, actually I usually come at office at 7 a.m., whereas our work starts at 8 a.m., still got 30 mins to get through;)


P.S:
a. Only 5 emails were actually meant for me ONLY, rest was newsletters or spam on Yahoo!.
b. 96% was rubbish in Hotmail as well.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 4:25 pm, Blogger BlackRose said...

u got too much time on ur handss! lol.

 
At 8:20 pm, Blogger gh said...

Playing on PSP is quite an activity! Which games you are playing these days?

 
At 7:32 am, Blogger Tauqeer said...

BlackRose....sanqio for your comment! :P

@gh....Fifa2008:$....I play with my cousins...so its fun:$

 
At 1:40 pm, Blogger Bushra said...

kya faida in sab k !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home