Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Yahoo! Video is changing

I simply hate Yahoo! for doing this. They have done it again and again...They did the same with

1. Yahoo! Briefcase,
2. Yahoo! Photos,

and now,

3. Yahoo! Video

I mean what's wrong with the service? Yahoo! Photos used to be great! everyone else is coming up with such sites...and although at that time they provided a tool to transfer to some other websites...for these videos there is none!

This is what they have to say:


Now, why I can't just transfer them to Flickr? after all Flickr is a Yahoo! owned website.

This world is getting weirder everyday!

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 10:14 pm, Anonymous Sheharyar said...

Here is you answer :)

http://money.cnn.com/2010/12/14/technology/yahoo_layoffs/index.htm?cnn=yes

 
At 11:12 pm, Blogger Tauqeer said...

Damn recession!

 
At 10:41 am, Anonymous mysh said...

Fact: Would u believe if i told u that i last time i touched yahoo was ....3-4 years back?? n that too to close an used account created 7-8 years ago, maybe.

 
At 11:01 am, Blogger Tauqeer said...

@Mysh: Would you believe that I still use my Yahoo! account, no matter how bad they mess up, Yahoo! mail and messenger are still my favourites.

I am also using Yahoo! Pulse and Yahoo! Buzz...(which may seem alien to you):P

 
At 11:10 pm, Blogger Farrukh said...

Yahoo has butchered many services and one of them was geocities website, a service very close to my heart. I made my first website then(it was very childish though).I was really sorry when they did that but there was nothing I could do about it. I have also kept my yahoo mailing ID though I rarely use it.

 
At 8:32 am, Blogger Tauqeer said...

@Utopian: Yes! How can I forget that...even I had something on it, my first and possibly last website of my own, blog doesn't count as a website, does it?

 
At 8:33 am, Anonymous Nabeel's Cosmos said...

Ahh, I remember using Yahoo Briefcase when it first came out or when I first learned about it. It was awesome.

 
At 1:12 pm, Blogger Tauqeer said...

@Nabeel: It seems like we both learned to use internet at roughly same era :P

Thanks for dropping by!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home