Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I was a spooky kid?!

Sometimes it really scares me when I think about the thoughts my tiny mind used to be engulfed in, while I was just in my early school...just like these:

- What if what I see is an illusion? May be the words are speak, sound different to other people?

- The sound of letter 'A' is different to each person? How would we know?

- The colours I see might be different to each person as well, colour 'green' might be a complete different concept in minds of other person, Although we all look at the same thing, but our mind picture it differently?

- What if there is no God? May be one intelligent guy came up with idea of a religion to tame the society, provided them with ethics and morals, just to run things smoothly just as a transport department defines roads and traffic regulations.

So now whenever I read thoughts on similar lines, such as this article and the discussion, it just make me go :|:|

6 Comments:

At 5:11 pm, Blogger BlackRose said...

It would come as no surprise if you were slightly paranoid..and had turned into a psycho baby. :D

um. but yes..its true. we all see things and experience things differently..

Reminds me of my creative writing tutor.Shes a poet. one who is deaf!

My tutor was tellin me.. that.. show 50 people a red box. and they will all see a different red.

 
At 5:25 pm, Blogger BlackRose said...

About the..science vs god arguement. well yeah it makes one wonder whether its all in our heads as we are gifted with such wonderful imaginations.
Religion is such a big comfort. Most people want to have faith and most people rather believe there is a god.. for the purpose of if there is a god ..There is still a thing called HOPE.

I personally do think they can go hand in hand..science and religion interact on lots of levels. and like we all are aware of there are many things that are stated in the quran itself than science is discovering just very recently infact. Was that a big coincidence.? was it knowledge ..that we are just able to understand and develop now?

I believe most scientists.. become athiests. due to their nature of questioning EVERYTHING.and wanting a clear proved explanation to everything too.

About reality of life itself. alot of what our world is can easily consist of what we make it how we see it even if we are unaware of the realities of our own lives. um. prob not make sense.

i mean is. a person when confused or unable to understand a situation can easily assume and can often easily convince themselves of certain things that they see about their lives.the world etc.

 
At 7:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had crazy thoughts too :|
Crazier than yours!

 
At 8:15 am, Blogger Tauqeer said...

Thank you for your detailed comments @ BlackRose

Oh, we kinda knew that @ Meher lol

 
At 8:12 pm, Anonymous Roohi said...

Hi,

I stumbled onto you blog through others and I had the same thoughts you did!

Weird!

The whole colour thing, I thought that too!

Another thing I used to think was..."how do people recognize me? I know who other people are because they look different but how do people know that it's me when they are talking to me, I don't look different!"

I don't know if that makes sense, but that's what I thought.

Such craziness...

 
At 10:54 am, Blogger Tauqeer said...

Hey,

Thanks for stopping by. Its always nice to know.....'you are not alone' lol

craziness? yes sure!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home