Saturday, June 09, 2007

9 June 2007

Radio: 89.1

Location: Mall of Emirates to Dubai city center.

Time: 4:11 p.m.

Janay hai who kahan

Jisko dhonti hai nazr

Meray dil meri jaan

De doun who milay ager..

Very melodious song, with the work tensions you got, radio is certainly nice way to relax especially when they have such soothing tunes running on.

News from radio: Adnan sami re-marries his ex. LoL

I am going to Bur Dubai, to buy patch cords for fiber optic testing. After 2 months of preparation and 3 weeks of fibre splicing, this is something new I learnt and now I need some extra stuff to test this cable and satisfy my contractors as well.

These days I just wonder what I am doing, is it just exercise to please my boss? Or is it how jobs are….

Song: O jaana na jaaan

Yeh dil tera deeewana,

Jahan bhi tu jaye

Teray peechay aaye,

Yeh tera aashiq purana

Lol old song, times I used to be in Kuwait, I think its from Salman khan’s movie and haan shaed twinkle khana is the heroin? Remember twinkle? Lol okay I have nothing to write today apart from some jobs I have been looking earlier today but no luck. I was looking for BT address in Dubai but COULD NOT ! Very strange I certainly do know they have office in here…. Kismet meri *-)

4:18: signing off bye

3 Comments:

At 3:23 am, Blogger Mariam said...

What's BT? Good luck with your work :)

Yes, I remember Twinkle Khanna. She now runs her own furniture/interior designs store in India :D By the way, I have discovered another filmi blast from the past, but you will have to wait for a couple of weeks until I update my blog :D

 
At 4:20 pm, Blogger Tauqeer said...

BT = British Telecom. A well known telco provider not just in Europe but around the world.

Blast from the past and wait for couple of weeks! this is just sooo unfair!:@

 
At 10:14 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

huh shoot....i wrote dis big comment but than ma window closed down cuz it wasnt responding...eeek dont u jst hate dat :S

well thx for stopin by ma blog....
oh n gud luck wid ur job....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home